Expert Skill and Artisan Touch
With great understanding of vintage and mid century furniture construction, we are committed to restoring and preserving the integrity of all pieces that come through our doors, offering expert wood and metal repair, refinish and restoration services to the public and the trade. We have over 10 years of restoring high-end mid century and Danish modern furniture under our belt and it shows.
Areas of Restoration Service Include:
- Structural repair, rebuild of joinery and support structures, frames, and bases
- Wood surface restoration with danish oil, lacquer, and shellac, experienced advice on tinting and toning
- Expert restoration of nicks, dings, cracks, and breaks
- Veneer repair, replacement, and touch up
- Sourcing and custom fabrication of hinges, handles, inserts
- Replacement parts for Eames, Knoll, Plycraft items such as shock mounts, buttons, plugs, feet, etc.
- Metal fabrication and repair of frames, joints, tubes, connector points
- Complete upholstery services by our upholstery department.
Send Images to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the estimate process!
"The Good Mod and Spencer came highly recommended by friends who run a local interior design firm. He gave our vintage Danish wall unit just the right kind of refinishing to keep it looking authentic but sharpen it up significantly. We're very happy with the outcome and plan on using The Good Mod for future projects."
- Jessica W.