- Designer: Edgar Bartolucci
- Manufacturer: Barwa Associates
- Origin / Circa: US, 1950's
- Dimensions: 51"L | 20"W | 41"H | 11" Seat Height
- Material: Aluminum, Canvas
A lightweight chaise that features a novel, angled tubular aluminum frame that enables the user to move from a seated to a reclining position with just a slight shift of body weight.
Option for custom reupholstery.
Sales of vintage merchandise are final and sold as-is. Please contact our team with any questions, we are happy to help!